Pet photography workshop

Pet photography workshop

With the pet photography workshop you will learn how to manage a shooting with a pet from scratch: from the choice of location and time to the management of the dog and its owner.

FROM THEORY, TO PRACTICE, TO POST!

After a first part of the theoretical lesson in which the basics of dog photography will be explored, we will shoot together some portrait and action photographs with professional canine models studying exposure, focus, composition and camera settings.

fotografo per cani professionista

Then we will select together the most correct photos from a technical and emotional point of view and we will process them first in Lightroom and then in Photoshop following my workflow (exposure, white balance, sharpness, tone and colors, removal of disturbing elements, creation of masks selection, color alteration …) until the desired result is obtained.

The workshop lasts 2 days (8 hours + 6 hours). It is possible to condense the course into a single day of 10 hours with a 20% discount

We will establish together the period and the place based on the objectives you want to achieve and the type of photography you want to achieve. Before the workshop we will feel in such a way that I can understand the type of equipment you have, analyze your needs. You will be able to use my equipment on request.

The workshop is open to everyone, both beginners and experienced photographers. It is not necessary to have previous photographic skills other than the minimum management of photographic equipment (set times, apertures and ISO). You need to download Photoshop and Lightroom before the course.

450 € single workshop.

€ 200 group workshop, minimum 3 people.

The dog photography workshop takes place in Varese, Como, Novara, Ticino and Lombardy. Coaching can be organized in your area with reimbursement of travel, board and lodging expenses.

It is possible to book through all my contacts (mail, whatsapp or phone). Once the date has been established, a non-refundable deposit of 30% must be paid. The remaining 70% must be paid within 10 days from the date of the workshop.

If for any reason you are unable to participate please notify me, we will recover the date on another occasion or convert the deposit into a shooting or an online lesson.

Next Photoshop class dog photography
oreo shetland sheepdog fillory

Comments are closed.

Vietato scaricare le foto!